Thursday, November 1, 2012

{NaBloPoMo - Day 1}

Well, I've decided to give NaBloPoMo a go again.  I tried this in March 2012 (?) and didn't do so well.  I am hoping this time 'round will work out!

"Thursday, November 1, 2012 -- Tell us your favourite quotation and why."

I have 2 quotes that I remember often:

Shoot for the moon and if you miss it you will still be among the stars. (Les Brown)
I am not sure where I heard this quote the first time, but I believe it was during my sophomore or junior year in high school.  I think it addresses the power of positive thinking and trying your best so well.  I mean, really...  Shoot for the moon...  You're still among the stars.  That's a pretty powerful message.

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm Possible"! (Audrey Hepburn)
Again, this is one that I don't remember when I heard or read it first.  Who doesn't love Audrey though?  She's got it right - nothing is impossible!



No comments:

Post a Comment