Sunday, February 24, 2013

{Weekly Menu - last week and this week}

Not sure what has been going on in my head for the last 11 days, but I haven't really felt like writing. I blog simply to have a place to express my feelings and I guess I haven't really wanted to deal with the crap in my head. So, here's to trying to deal with some of the BS...

Thought I'd start with a relatively benign post - the weekly menus. We only plan meals for Sunday through Thursday on a regular basis. Most of the time we end up out to eat on the weekend and/or figuring out a meal with ingredients we have on hand.

Week of February 17 to 21:
Sunday: Garlic-y Chicken; Quinoa Pilaf; Brussels Sprouts with Bacon (We were out of town for the weekend. My in-laws invited us over to dinner as "payment" for teaching them how to use their new iPhones.)
Monday: Swordfish; Roasted Butternut Squash Slices; Sauteed Broccolini
Tuesday: Grilled Chicken; Quinoa Pilaf; Steamed Veggie
Wednesday: Pork Stir-Fry
Thursday: Easy Chicken and Spinach (adapted from PaleoOnABudget)

Week of February 24 to 28:
Sunday: Pepperoni Pizza Casserole (from Tessa - The Domestic Diva)
Monday: Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps (from PaleoTable, adapted from Skinny Taste); Roasted Sweet Potato; Steamed Sugar Snap Peas
Tuesday: Sauteed Shrimp; Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
Wednesday: Grilled Pork; Roasted Sweet Potatoes; Sauteed Spinach
Thursday: The hubs is on his own! I'm going with some girlfriends to look at wedding dresses with Mary!! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment