Tuesday, February 12, 2013

{Weekly Menu}

Seems like I keep posting my weekly menu late... Guess posting it eventually is better than not at all!

Sunday: Hearty Beef Stew
Monday: Speedy Weeknight Shrimp and Broccoli with Quinoa
Tuesday: Baked Mustard Lime Chicken; Cauliflower Mash; Sauteed Chard
Wednesday: Grilled Pork; Sauteed Spinach; Rice or Quinoa
Thursday: Spaghetti (from freezer) over Noodles/Spaghetti Squash

We are heading to Beaufort for the weekend. I didn't realized until this morning that it has been almost a year since we have been "home" to visit. We weren't able to go over the summer because I was leading the NCRC Women's Beginner Running Program. Once that ended, it was fall and then it was time for my surgery...  I am looking forward to heading that way on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment