Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Nerves getting the best of me...

For some reason, my nerves are getting the best of me this morning.  I took today off so that I could get in a 10-mile training run with Sarah.  Sarah will be out of town this weekend and I'll be heading out on vacation in the middle of next week. 

When I woke up this morning, I was so nervous!  I have no clue why.  I have a feeling that the idea of running a half marathon is freaking me out.  Jason and I talked about how hard we've trained and how well we have done so far.  Running 10-miles today and running a half marathon in 18 days should be no problem.  I have worked hard to get to this point and it will be great to accomplish this goal - now I just have to get the nerves under wraps.

1 comment:

  1. I get nervous before every race, even though I have run a ton of them! Sometimes I even get nervous thinking about them when they are still months away.

    I was nervous before my half too. Running a half is a big deal and it's normal to wonder what ya got yourself into and be worried about how it'll go. But as long as you listen to your body and do the best you can, you'll be great!

    ReplyDelete