Monday, December 31, 2012

{Friend Makin' Monday - 2013}


Oh my goodness! Where has the time gone???  I have been away from my blog since December 10. That's just ridiculous.  Unfortunately, I don't really have a good explanation except recovery from surgery, trying to go back to work part-time, and Christmas.  Those seem like pretty good reasons to me though.  Looking forward to getting back into the swing of things in a couple days!

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please add your links there too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
2013
1. Share one thing that you plan to do for yourself in 2013.  Not really sure....  I'd say concentrate on being the best me I can be!
2. Share a good habit that you will continue doing into the new year.  Eating healthy!
3. Do you make new year’s make resolutions? If so, do you typically stick to them? I try not to set resolutions, but I do try to give myself a few goals for the year.  I feel like If I make a long list of resolutions I am setting myself up for failure. Goals just seem less intimidating to me and I usually end up doing pretty well with them.
4. Do you have any health goals for the new year? I want to continue to do my best in CrossFit and become stronger.  I'd also like to get my race times down in running - seeking a half PR in the fall.
5. Share one thing that you plan to do in January. Go back to CrossFit and get back to running!  I haven't been able to exercise since November 27 and it's getting to me!
6. Do you have any travel plans for the coming year? If so, where are you most excited to go?  We do!  My husband is a huge Tampa Bay Rays fan.  He has been talking about going to a game in Tampa forever.  Well, for Christmas, I gave him the best gift...  We are going to drive to Florida in late March/early April to go to 2 spring training games in Port Charlotte and 2 regular season games (hopefully opening day) in St. Petersburg.  While the bulk of the trip will be focused on baseball, we're also going to go to the Dali Museum. So much fun!
7. What are your plans for New Year’s Eve?  Later this afternoon, the hubs and I will go to WOB and spend some time with our buddies there.  Later in the evening, we're going to Mia Francesca for dinner.  The evening will be nice and low key - just how I like it.
8. What are your resolutions for 2013? I am going to work on a few goals, but it may be a few days into 2013 before I get them nailed down...
9. What are you looking forward to most over the next 12 months?  I don't really know...  I continue to look forward to being as happy and healthy as possible.
10. Share something unique that you hope to do in 2013.  Again....no clue...
 Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions!  Don’t forget to go and link up in the comments, and say hi to someone new!  Happy New Year!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment