Monday, December 10, 2012

{Friend Makin' Monday - Christmas Questions}


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Add your links there too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
 Christmas Questions
1. How will you celebrate the holidays this year?  The hubs and I will be at his parents on Christmas day.  We'll probably head over there relatively early on Christmas morning.
2. What’s the weather currently like where you live? It isn't cold in NC at all today....  I think the high mid-day is 72. Insane.
3. Do you decorate your home for the holidays? If so, share a picture please!  We do!  My mother-in-law and father-in-law come over the Sunday before Thanksgiving and help me get the tree out of storage and decorated.



4. What is your favorite Christmas movie?  National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation - "....Shitter's full!..."
5. What is your favorite Christmas songs?  I love Christmas music. However, my 2 favorite Christmas songs of all time are "O Holy Night" and "Mary, Did You Know?"
6. Do you have an advent calendar?  We don't - chocolate is too tempting ;-)
7. Do you prefer color lights or white lights?  Both of our trees have white lights because it is classic and simple.  Last year, we added 2 strings of "old school" colored lights to our main tree - gives it a little spunk!
8. What is your favorite food to eat over the holidays?  This is a hard one.... This is my first Christmas since being diagnosed with Celiacs disease and I know I won't be able to have a lot of my favorites.  If I didn't have Celiacs, I would eat my weight in peanut butter balls!
9. Do you display a live tree, or do you prefer fake trees?  We have pre-lit artificial trees - easier to decorate!
10. What would you need to make your holiday perfect this year?  Christmas is always great.  I get to be surrounded by family and friends - nothing better.

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions!  Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments!  Happy Monday!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your trees are gorgeous! I haven't seen that movie in years! I need to dust it off and watch it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breathtaking trees, absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete