So, I haven't posted much in a while. I'm going to get back in the saddle with writing this week. I have come to realize that my blog is for me. It isn't about anyone else, who does or does not read it, etc. Now that some of the fog has cleared from my mind, I'm getting back to it!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Add your links there too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
- Do you make grocery lists? I do. I'd waste so much money in the grocery store without my list!
- Do you have a routine when shopping in your favorite grocery store? I pretty much follow the exact same path through the grocery store every week - produce, deli, meat. I don't generally go anywhere else in the store because I don't eat a lot of other foods.
- What is your favorite seasoning? I love, love, love GAMMS. It's the company of the hubs' cousins. So good!
- What is the healthiest food in your fridge right now? We went grocery shopping yesterday, so the fridge is loaded with fruit and veggies!
- What is the most unhealthy food in your fridge now? The hubs picked up a package of whoopie pies at Trader Joe's yesterday. That's the one outlier in the fridge.
- What is the most exotic produce you’ve ever had? Hmm... I'm not terribly interesting when it comes to fruit. I've never prepared it myself, but I'd have to say starfruit. It was so delish in a dish at DisneyWorld last year.
- Tell us about your favorite local restaurant. My favorite right now is MoJoe's. I know that I can always go there and not have any issues. There's nothing fancy about it, at all - but the food is so good! Love their Cobb Salad with grilled buffalo chicken.
- What kind of pasta do you prefer (regular, whole wheat, etc.?) I don't eat pasta all all. Since I have Celiac, there are few pastas I can have :-( I don't miss it enough to do the research.
- If you could make one food calorie-free for an entire week, which food would you choose? Hmm... This one takes some thought.... Probably bacon!
- If you had to choose would you rather give up french fries or chocolate? I'd give up chocolate in a heartbeat! I can't imagine going to MoJoe's, Kaleel's or a few other places and having to miss out on hand-cut fries.