Monday, June 10, 2013

{Friend Makin' Monday - How Do You Celebrate?}

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please add your links there too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
 How Do You Celebrate?
  1. When is your birthday?  September 7
  2. Do you like to celebrate it or do you prefer to keep it quiet?  I'm more the low-key type for birthdays. Dinner out with family and/or a few friends is all I need.
  3. Have you ever had a surprise party?  Yep, I think it was my 20th birthday. My college roommate, Charity, arranged the whole thing. She got me!
  4. What sign are you?  Does it represent you well?  I'm a Virgo and per Wikipedia "....people born under this sign are quick-thinking, observant, and analytical." Yep, that's me.
  5. Do you tell the truth about your age?  Yep, no reason not to.
  6. Share your best birthday memory.  21st birthday.... Went out with college girlfriends to the Longbranch. We had a great time and when it was time to leave, we'll just say I was a little "happy". I fell (hard) in the gravel parking lot and somehow came out without a single scratch. I swear, I had a liquor bubble guarding me.
  7. Share a few item that could be on your birthday wishlist.  I'm never good at making lists for gifts...Some clothes, perfume, and a VitaMix :-)
  8. What is your favorite kind of cake?  Good 'ole yellow cake with chocolate icing
  9. If you could be anywhere on your next birthday, where would you be?  We'll be at Disney World! Perfect!
  10. Do you make a wish when you blow out the candles?  Yep!

 Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions!  Don’t forget to  link up in the comments!  

No comments:

Post a Comment