Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Inspiration

I love reading Brie's blog.  She's funny, down to earth, and just says what she wants to say.  I am inspired by all the women's blogs that I read, but there's just something about her.  She posted this on her blog about a month ago.  I have had it printed on a piece of paper at my office, but today it rings especially true.  It's from a Nike ad:

All your life you are told the things you cannot do.
All your life they will say you’re not good enough
or strong enough
or talented enough;
they will say you’re the wrong height
or the wrong weight
or the wrong type
to play this or be this or achieve this.
THEY WILL TELL YOU NO,
a thousand times no,
until all the nos become meaningless.
All your life they will tell you no,
quite firmly and very quickly.
And you will tell them Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment