Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hilarious reading

My cousin, Natalie, is a pretty voracious reader.  I like to read, but I don't have anything on her.  Many times I check her blog to see what she's been reading and usually get a pretty good idea of some good reads.  A couple months ago, she wrote a post on her newest set of upcoming books to read. 

One of the books was Assholes Finish First by Tucker Max.  I have to admit that I had never heard of this person, Tucker Max.  I decided that I would give his first book, I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell a whirl.  Let's just say this...  It is the most raunchy, inappropriate, offensive, absolutely hilarious (pee in your pants hilarious) book.  I don't know that most women would want to read the book, but for some reason I just die laughing with every story of his past. 

So, if you are looking for something to read that is absolutely uncouth, but will make you laugh - get a copy of I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell

No comments:

Post a Comment