Sunday, October 14, 2012

{Weekly Menu}

It's been a little quiet around here this week...  I am preparing for my work annual conference and I feel as though my butt might be on fire.  Just think - 500 municipal officials, 300 vendors, 50 staff members, volunteers, spouses/guests - sounds awesome right?  Yeah.  The conference is three very full days of craziness, but I love seeing our municipal officials...

Here's our plan for the week:
Saturday: Dinner with friends at Tobacco Road Sports Cafe (kudos to Tobacco Road for having a gluten free menu)
Sunday:  Out at new restaurant in town, Yard House
Monday: Jambalaya
Tuesday:  Grilled Pork; Roasted Sweet Potatoes; Steamed Broccoli
Wednesday:  Chicken Bacon Casserole; Sauteed Spinach (from Liz's blog, one of my favorites!)
Thursday: Leftover Jambalaya

I still need to write a few posts about restaurants and meals.  Whoops!  Seriously, sometimes work just gets in the way of fun stuff ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment