If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so everyone can see your FMM questions and answers. Please add your links there too so everyone has the opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Quick and Random
- Choose three songs that would be on the soundtrack of your life. "My Way" (Frank Sinatra); "Stronger" (Kelly Clarkson); and I can't figure out a third
- Share the details of one project that you’re currently working on. I am a tad bit pre-occupied by various activities - coaching Girls on the Run, preparing for a work conference, and prepping for my upcoming surgery!
- If you could learn to do one thing overnight what would it be? I’d learn to a foreign language - probably Spanish
- If you could be a fictional character which one would you be? Oddly enough, I'd like to be "Anne" from Anne of Green Gables for a few days.... I loved how wild her imagination was.
- What’s your favorite thing about the month of October? I love that it gets cooler and my running (usually) gets a little easier. I also love that it means it is even closer for holiday decorating!
- Share one TV show that you’re embarrassed to admit you watch. I have no shame in admitting that I "watch" (more like background noise) of mindless TV, including but not limited to: Real Housewives of (name the city); Bridezillas; House Hunters; Lizard Lick Towing; Parking Wars; etc.
- Name one friend that you’re thankful to have in your life today. Every single day, I thank my lucky stars for my best friend, Margaret. We have known each other since she was 6 months old and I was about 14 months old. Been best friends forever - literally.
- What was the most relaxing part of your weekend? Sitting outside at World of Beer with our buddies!
- Do you like to dance? Uh no... I look like an absolute idiot.
- Share one thing that you’re looking forward to before the end of the year. I am so very excited for "Operation Fix Me" to take place on November 28. I am looking forward to having my body actually look like it should after I have worked so hard to lose so much weight!
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Take a moment to answer the questions on your own blog, and don’t forget to link up in the comments!