If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Add your links there too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Inside Your Home
- Do you live in an apartment/condo, townhouse or house? Condo
- What is your home’s coolest feature? I love all of our paint! We have decorative paint in most rooms (foyer - black/gold stripes; guest bath - red-ish walls with red-ish/green stripes on ceiling; kitchen - painted "tile" and textured paint ceiling; master bath - clouds on ceiling, etc.). The paint makes everything so awesome!
- Do you enjoy DIY projects? If so, what are you working on now? I would love to do for DIY/craft projects, but I usually lose interest before beginning the project.
- When using the dishwasher do you use powder detergent or liquid? We use the little Cascade Complete pods.
- Do you have a TV in your bedroom? Yep
- Is your range gas or electric? Gas. The hubs bought the condo just before we met. When I moved in, I had one hell of an adjustment as far as cooking.
- How often do you sweep/mop/vacuum? We have someone clean our condo every 3 weeks. She does the big sweep/mop/vacuum and I go over it if needed.
- What is your favorite place to shop for home furniture and accents? We tend to gravitate to Z Gallerie or Crate & Barrel.
- Do you decorate for holidays? We do! We change our dining table decor for most holidays and seasonally. We decorate some for fall and pretty dang extensively for Christmas. Love it!
- If you could have HGTV come in and redo one room in your home which room would you choose? That's a good question... I think if I could really choose, I would have them do a quick "refresh" of our condo. I don't think any one room needs a complete overhaul, but some refreshing of accessories, etc. would be nice.