Monday, October 1, 2012

{FMM - Uniquely You}


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at Kenlie’s blog so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Add your links there too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Uniquely You
  1. Do you prefer to talk or text?  I am definitely more of the email/text type, except when it comes to conversations with my best friend.  For some reason, I can talk to her on the phone forever!
  2. How often do you make your bed? Every single morning....The day just doesn't start off right without the bed made!
  3. What sounds do you hear right now?  The hubs is listening to the Tampa Bay Rays vs. Orioles game and the TV is on really low for background noise.
  4. List three things that you always carry with you.  iPhone, wallet, water bottle
  5. What are your favorite TV shows?   I don't watch anything religiously, but you can always catch me watching mindless shows like: Real Housewives, Bridezillas, Say Yes to the Dress, etc.
  6. Is there a hobby that you’d like to devote more time to? If so, what is it?  I have no clue!
  7. What is your favorite drink?  I drink water and hot tea daily.  If I had to choose an alcoholic beverage I would choose a porter or a stout (beer), but those are a no go because they make me sick. :-(
  8. Share a couple of cool facts about your family.  (I am stealing this almost verbatim from my cousin's blog.  My comments are in italics.) My dad Daddy was one the oldest of six kids and he and all of his brothers all only had one child (3 girls and one boy).   I find that so interesting considering they all had siblings!  (It would be interesting to figure out if there was some common reason or if that's just how it worked out.)  His family also changed their last name somewhere along the line which ultimately determined my last maiden name.  (The name change was kind of a fluke.  Our grandfather was given his mother's last name when he was born, as opposed to his father's last name.)  My last maiden name was really common, but the name prior to them changing it was really cool and different.
  9. List one thing that you will do for yourself today. I ran some errands after work with no agenda - meaning, I wandered (somewhat aimlessly) in a store.  I never do that!
  10. Share something that you’re thankful for today.  My amazingly supportive husband, best friend, family, and other friends that have put up with the crazies of the last month or so.  Not only have they helped me keep a positive outlook, they've made choices when out to eat, etc. that make things easier for me.  Support will get you through anything!

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions!  Don’t forget to c link up in the comments on Kenlie's blog.  And try to say something to someone new this week. There are some pretty cool people connected here.  Happy Monday, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment