Monday, May 6, 2013

{Friend Makin' Monday - A Little About Me}


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please add your links there too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
A Little About Me
  1. Have you ever experienced love at first sight?  I would say yes...The very first time I saw my husband, I just knew it was going to be different...
  2. What channel is your TV on most? Our TVs float pretty evenly between ESPN for the hubs and HGTV for me.
  3. Share one quality that you’re proud to have.  How can I say this without seeming pompous? I think that my ability to show care through service is a great quality.
  4. Describe your idea of a great evening.  So many choices... I think take-out and a movie is probably at the top of my list.
  5. If your friends were asked to describe you in three words, which words would they choose?  Bossy? Tough? I don't know. Just might have to ask though.
  6. What is your favorite holiday?  Christmas
  7. If you could change one thing that would make your life easier instantly, what would it be?  I'd wish for more outward self-confidence!
  8. What is one healthy food that you crave?  Cucumbers
  9. Do you wear socks when you sleep?  If it's really cold, I'll climb in bed with them on but they are usually off my feet within 30 minutes or so.
  10. Share at least three things for which you are thankful.  I am thankful for my hubs (7th anniversary today!); my best friend (Margaret) that's stuck by me though everything; and all my other friends (running, CrossFit, work, etc.) that bring so much to my life every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment