Monday, May 6, 2013

{Our 7th Anniversary}

Today, Jason and I celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary. Time sure does fly....

Seven years ago we were joined in marriage in front of our friends and family at Forest Hills Baptist Church in Raleigh, followed by a beautiful reception at the Albert Coates Local Government Center. Every day that I go to work, I get to walk through parts of the building where our reception took place and it still makes me smile.

In our seven years of marriage, we've been through our fair share of ups and downs, all the while working things out together.  While we may not always agree, but we are partners through it all and do our best to compromise on all things - big or small.

I am so thankful that the powers that be saw fit to have Jason and I meet. I am even more thankful that our relationship grew and we were later married.

(Truth be told, I am kind of a brat so he's had his work cut out for him. Glad he wanted to take on that challenge!)

(Classic Olan Mills pose - thanks Laura Case!)
Here's to many more years together!

1 comment:

  1. Happy happy anniversary! Love the before and after!

    ReplyDelete