If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Feel free to add your links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Bedroom Habits
1. Do you set an alarm clock? If so, for what time? The alarm is set for 5:40 a.m. on weekdays. This allows me the potential to hit the snooze button twice if necessary.
2. How many hours of sleep do you get on an average night? On average, I get about 6-6.5 hours of sleep a night.
3. Do you bring your laptop to bed? The laptop only ends up in the bed with me when I am sick. I use it to watch movies, etc. My iPad ends up in bed most nights because I am piddling around on the Internet, reading a book, etc.
4. How many pillows do you require to sleep? One.
5. Do you sleep with socks on? I wear socks into bed, but take them off before I lay down to go to sleep. I am always cold, so I try to keep my feet warm as long as possible so my icy feet don't kill the hubs.
6. How often do you change the sheets? Every Sunday
7. Do you remember your dreams? Most of the time.
8. Which side of the bed do you sleep on? When you are standing at the bottom of the bed, I sleep on the left. The hubs sleeps on the right.
9. How often do you take naps? Oh my! I love to nap! I would nap every day for 30 minutes or so if given the opportunity. I don't get them very often though, but do enjoy them on the weekends occasionally.
10. Do you sleep soundly? No! I am one of those people that sleeps for an hour or so, wakes up for 1/2 an hour, then back to sleep for an hour, back up for 1/2 hour - rinse and repeat. It's lovely.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to link up in the comments at AlltheWeigh.com!