Monday, March 11, 2013

{Friend Makin' Monday - Food Questions}


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Add your links there too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Food Questions
  1. What did you eat for dinner last night? Grilled chicken breast from the inside of a fast food sandwich 
  2. If you could make one food calorie-free for the next year, What would you choose? My Granny's chocolate cake.
  3. How often do you go to the grocery store? I do our "big" shop once a week. I will go 1-2 more times during the week if we need fruit/veggies or if something wasn't available when we did the weekly shopping
  4. Do you make a list before buying groceries? Yes. I am one of those crazy planners. I am the type that if it's not on the list, it doesn't go in the cart.
  5. List three things that can always be found in your kitchen. Apples, sweet potatoes, crushed red pepper flakes
  6. How often do you clean out your fridge? When you say clean out, do you mean scrub or clean out old food? The food is checked constantly. The fridge is scrubbed once a month.
  7. Do you ever use a slow cooker? If so, will you share a recipe? I love using the slow cooker. I still remember getting the one I have now and how excited I was that it went to "warm" when the time was up! Share a recipe? Hmmm... How about Filipino Pulled Pork. It's my friend Mary's recipe, but she recently shared it with Meghan and me.
  8. How often do you try new recipes? We try to have at least one new recipe a week. It isn't always a main dish, but most of the time the newbie is.
  9. What is the most delicious meal(s) you make? Without a doubt, I think that the Aimee's Quick Chicken from AllRecipes will always be at the top of my list. It's got a good combination of flavors and it brings back great memories because it was the first meal I cooked Jason when we were dating.
  10. Share at least one thing that is currently in your kitchen even though you don’t like it.  Hmm...I can't think of anything. Maybe the RedBulls in the fridge that belong to the hubs?

No comments:

Post a Comment