If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Add your links there too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Pondering Personal Thoughts
- How old would you feel if you didn’t know how old you are? I'd say late 20s. I don't feel like I am over thirty, but at the same time I am not quite as spunky as what I believe college kids may be.
- Are you the kind of friend you’d want to have as a friend? I'd like to think that I am. As an example - With my friends, I try to be understanding yet try to provide some kind of guidance in tough situations and that's what I'd like from them.
- Look back at the last year. When did you feel most excited about something in your life? I was most excited about my surgery. I talked about it constantly from the time I made the decision (April) until the day of surgery, and still talk about its impact on my life a fair amount now.
- Have you ever been with someone and not spoken a word, only to walk away thinking that was the best conversation ever? Yep, awesome isn't it.
- If you won 100 million dollars Monday, would you continue doing whatever you usually do on Tuesdays? I would. I love what I do 95% of the time, even though I complain sometimes about the petty BS. I have to say that I would request some changes in the amount of time I work, but I would still work.
- What would you do differently if you knew no one would judge you? That's a hard one... I don't know that there's anything I would do differently.
- Share something you do differently than most people. I am a notorious counter and scenario-maker. When waiting for something, even something as simple as a response to a question I count how long it takes the other person. I also
overanalyze everything by creating possible scenarios/outcomes.
- What’s one thing that you really want to do that you’ve never done? I'd love to parasail. I'd a big baby and probably never will, but I really want to!
- If you had to move out of state right now, where would you move? I'd move to Florida - it would make the hubs extremely happy and my best friend lives there to boot!
- What is the one thing that you’d like to change most about the world? I would remove mean. I wish that everyone could just try to be nice to everyone else. Being mean does no good and ends up hurting more people than it is worth.