If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Add your links there too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
- Describe the kind of home you would live in if money were no object. I don't think I would change the fact that we live in a condo. I think I would change the size and configuration of our home and update our kitchen. That's about it. I love our condo!
- Are you more conservative in your actions or more rebellious? I am definitely a rule-follower and more on the conservative side.
- Would you go to Mars even if it meant you could never return to Earth? While I think it would be interesting, no. I would miss my family and friends too much!
- Name one song that makes you want to dance every time you hear it. No clue - not much of a dancer here
- Share one thing that you wish you could go back and do differently in your life. I have a few people that I would apologize to... There have been times in my past that I have been very mean to people and/or said some very unkind things because of issues involving others. That wasn't fair or appropriate.
- Share at least one accomplishment that people wouldn’t expect you to be proud of. Does being able to put contacts in on the first try count? I am abnormally afraid of things being in/near my eyes. I talked to my eye doctor because I wanted to try contacts again, after having not used them for 5+ years, last week. She gave me several sample sets. I was freaked out the first time I tried to put them in, but they went right in! YAY!
- Describe one delicious thing that you’ve eaten lately. Might seem a little silly, but a See's milk chocolate bar... I only get them at Christmas and I try to savor them. I had a milk chocolate bar for dessert last night and it was so good!
- If you had a theme song that would play every time you entered a room, which song would you choose? The music questions are so hard for me! I can hear a song and know that I like it, but if you ask me the name of the song or the artist, I'm clueless - Hence, not being able to name songs :-)
- Has technology enhanced your life, or has it over complicated your life? I think that technology has enhanced my live in a kinda over-complicating way. What I mean is this - it's made it easier to have resources, contact with others, etc., but it has also made things that much more difficult. We can't go to a restaurant for a nice meal with family/friends without checking FourSquare/Twitter/Yelp/Facebook; we don't visit people in person the same way we used to, etc. Technology has it's plusses but we have to know where to draw the line.
- If you could get paid to do any job, which job would you choose? It might sound a little silly, but I would be a professional meal planner, organizer, etc. There's something about getting organized (and helping others do the same) that feels awesome.