- A coworker/friend at work took a new picture of me for our office directory, etc. It turned out great! I actually liked the picture she took and I don't normally like pictures of me.
- I worked a half day in the office today, then went to the School of Government at UNC-Chapel Hill for a meeting. Since I am going out of town tomorrow, my boss said I could "work from home" tomorrow. Not sure how much I will actually get done considering that I am going to the gym and lunch with a friend, but it is a nice change of pace.
- Had the most delicious veggie wrap from Elmo's Diner for lunch at my meeting. I have enjoyed breakfast/brunch at Elmo's a few times, but this wrap beat those meals hands down.
- Decided to go to the mall after my meeting and try on pants... Tried on, fit into, and purchased pants that are 2 sizes smaller than what I had been wearing!
- Went for the normal Thursday evening run with Sarah. Since I am going out of town this weekend, we were going to go ahead and do our "long" run this evening. We did 6.2 miles, on a Thursday, in February! I am still amazed at how well we are doing!
- Awesome Meredith College GNO (girls night out) at Sono in downtown Raleigh! Charity and I shared a bowl of edamame and I had a shrimp yaki-soba - so flavorful!
Looking forward to a great weekend!