Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Friend Makin' Monday: More Favorite Things


I'm a day late, but I love reading everyone's answers.  Figured I would go ahead and still answer too.


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please add your  links there too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!



FMM:  Favorite Things

1) What is your favorite food?  I grew up on the coast of NC and was always afforded the opportunity to each fresh seafood.  I could live off shrimp - fried shrimp, boiled shrimp, broiled shrimp, shrimp burger, shrimp taco...  I feel like Bubba Gump.


2) What is your favorite childhood memory? Hmmm...  I can think of a lot of great memories, but probably the weekends at Shackleford with my family would be my favorite.


3) What is your favorite way to burn calories?  If I am in the gym, then I would stay the stairmill.  If I am going to be outside, running for sure!


4) What is your favorite mode of technological communication? I am an email kinda girl.  I don't know why exactly, except that maybe it is because I have a "trail" and a way to remind myself later of what was discussed.


5) Who is your favorite actor/actress? My favorite actress is Julia Roberts.  I fell completely in love with her after Steel Magnolias.  


6) What is your favorite lip color? My current favorites are all from Bare Escentuals - Ginger, Kanani, and courage


7) Who is your favorite historical figure? Hmmm... No clue 


8) Who is your favorite athlete?  Again, no clue.  Jeff Galloway and John Bingham maybe?  I mean, seriously, these guys have encouraged tons of people that wouldn't otherwise run to get out there and move.


9) What is your favorite TV network? I tend to watch TLC, HGTV, and FoodNetwork mostly.  Sometimes, I get drawn in by stupid "reality" shows on Bravo and MTV.


10) What is your favorite site on the web? Huffington Post and CNN

2 comments:

  1. All that seafood talk is making me hungry! Wish I wasn't allergic. ::pouts::

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum shrimp!! :) I'm totally behind on FMM - hopefully will catch up this Monday :)

    ReplyDelete