If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Q & A
1. What’s the most obnoxious word/phrase you use on a regular basis? I have no clue! Probably someone reading this could tell me...
2. What’s the most memorable bumper sticker you’ve ever seen? Again, no clue... I am so boring today...
3. Share one pet peeve that causes you more grief than it should. Hmmm...When people don't put things back in their "home"....I live by the phrase of "Everything has a place and everything in its place..."
4. What are your thoughts on re-gifting presents? I admit that I have regifted. I don't necessarily make a habit of it, but I have done it a couple times.
5. What was your biggest accomplishment this week? I ran alone on Saturday. Ever since finding a great bunch of running buddies, I don't run alone. I hate it. But, alas, I survived a solo run on Saturday morning.
6. What’s the title of the last movie you watched? I don't know the last movie I watched. I have the attention span of a gnat, so movies aren't my thing.
7. If you could only choose one, would you rather have a full-time cleaning person or a full-time chef? Chef! I love to cook, but I would welcome the change.
8. Do you enjoy shopping for clothes, or do you dread it? I don't love shopping for clothes. If I am alone, I absolutely dread it. If I can shop with the hubs or friends, I am good.
9. What’s your favorite sport to play/watch? My favorite sport to watch is probably football (Shh! Don't tell the hubs! He'll make me watch and ask me questions during the game!) I don't know about playing sports...Not terribly competitive or interested...I'd say running if I had to name something.
10. If you could have coffee with anyone today who would you choose? Again with the Rachel Maddow....I'd like to get her opinion on the Amendment One debate in North Carolina.
Now it’s your turn. Don’t forget to link up in the comments at AllTheWeigh.