If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Add your links there too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Three Things
1. Three of your favorite movies:
- My Best Friend's Wedding
2. Three of your favorite things to drink:
- Crystal Light Lemonade and (black) coffee are tied for second
3. Three of your favorite songs:
- American Honey (Lady Antebellum)
- Teardrops on my Guitar (Taylor Swift)
- Hmmm...Hard to come up with a third. I love to sing to the radio, but rarely remember song names or artists!
4. Three people who have recently been a positive influence on your life (outside of your family):
- My running buddies - Mary, Debbie, Pam, etc.
- My BFF Margaret - always encouraging me
- Random stranger at the gym on Saturday that pushed me to keep going on the Arc Trainer
5. Three things you to do keep yourself entertained:
- Watching "mindless" TV
- Putzing around on the internet
6. Three things you’re attracted to in the opposite sex:
- A great smile
- The ability to listen to what I have to say and know when I want or do not want advice, etc.
7. Three things you love about yourself:
- My eyes
- My innate desire to help others
- My ability to "logistic-ize" anything!
8. The last three people who text messaged you:
- The hubs
- Running buddy, Mary
- BFF (Margaret)
9. Three things you’re looking forward to this week:
- Getting important work meeting under my belt
- LONG weekend!
- Consultation with doctor re: reconstructive/plastic surgery
10. Three wishes specifically for yourself…What are they? (Be selfish, and be honest.)
- Successful appointment with doctor regarding reconstructive/plastic surgery with insurance paying a portion of it
- A little extra cash to do some shopping - sometimes shopping gets me out of my funk
- No clue on a third...
- "Too much of a good thing can be wonderful" - Mae West
- "Love yourself, for who and what you are; protect your dream and develop your talent to the fullest extent" - Joan Benoit Samuelson
- "Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it, you will land among the stars."
12. Three of your biggest fears:
- Disappointing those around me
- Gaining weight back that I have worked my ass off to lose
13. Three of your favorite TV shows:
- Guilty pleasures - Real Housewives and Toddlers & Tiaras
- Criminal Minds
- Anything on HGTV
14. Three of your favorite things to purchase when you’re shopping.
- Cardigans (odd, I know)
15. Three things that you enjoyed last week:
- Baking lots of yummies for a friend's daughter's graduation party
- Following through with several goals
- Spending lots of time with the hubs outside
16. Three things that you always have in your bag or close to you if you’re not a purse kind of person.
- Water bottle
- Jif "to go" peanut butter and a spoon in a Ziploc bag (just in case my blood sugar decides to tank and a random moment)
17. Three types of food that you wouldn’t want to give up.
- Potato Salad
18. Three things you do to enjoy burning calories:
- Arc Trainer
- StairMill - love it, hate it, love it, hate it
19. Three things you dislike about blogging:
- Seeing blogs I enjoy reading just disappear
- People that are rude/not tolerant to the opinions expressed by others
- Sometimes feeling that I need to write because what I have to say might help someone, when in all actuality my blog is for me
20. Three ways blogging has changed your life:
- Accountability - reading others blogs makes me stay on the "straight and narrow"
- Friends - While I haven't met any bloggers from other places, I feel like we are all "friends"
- Makes me really express what I am feeling...Sometimes it is hard to tell friends/family certain things, but the slight anonymity of the blog sometimes makes it easier
Now it’s your turn to answer the questions! Don’t forget to link up in the comments at AlltheWeigh, and have a happy Monday!