Tuesday, July 31, 2012

{Friend Makin' Monday (a day late) - Goals}


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Add your links there too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Goals and More


1. Brag about some of your daily, healthy habits.  I drink at least 90 ounces of water a day.  I used to live off coffee, diet Mountain Dew, sweet tea, etc. - definitely a  big change.
2. Do you track your daily food intake? If so, how? I track my calories and other fitness measurements in MyFitnessPal.  I used to use WeightWatchers, but MFP works better for me.
3. What do you want to change most about your daily routine?  One goal I have is to get better about mindless eating and falling into temptation.  As an example, if there's a party for something at work I fall into the "oh..I need to eat because I don't want everyone to ask me questions..." rut.  Not a good thing.
4. How often do you exercise?  5-6 times per week between CrossFit and running.  I struggle to make myself take a day off.
5. How do you stay on track when you’re on the go? I am a huge planner.  I keep a couple baggies of almonds in my purse.  Don't be surprised if you find a clementine or two in there too.  PLAN!
6. What’s one excuse you use that prevents you from reaching your goals?  I let what I think others might think get in my head.  Once I figured out that this is about me, then I am much better at reaching my goals.
7. What scares your most about your journey? I have an innate desire to be the most successful person at everything - weight loss and health are not excluded.  I am so scared of screwing up/failing.
8. What do you think will change most when you reach your goal? (If you have reached it, what’s different?)  I don't foresee a lot more change once I reach my goal.  I am certain that I will be more confident, etc. but I am miles ahead of where I was.
9. What motivates you to reach your goals?  My long-term health and well-being is the biggest motivator.
10. Share a few of your goals.  Some goals include:
  • Doing my best in CrossFit so that I can be in the best physical shape possible for my surgery in November
  • Drink more water
  • Be more "strict" about eating Paleo
  • Improve my pace in running
  • More I am sure...There's always more :-)

1 comment:

  1. how do you like crossfit, I cant wait to try it someday
    http://vickionline.livejournal.com/1550610.html

    ReplyDelete