Monday, July 9, 2012

Friend Makin' Monday - Summertime


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please add your links there too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Summertime


1. What is your favorite thing about Summer? The warm hot weather!
2. What is your favorite outdoor activity? Is sitting by the pool an activity?  I break a sweat :-)
3. If you had to choose, would you prefer to be too hot or too cold? I am always cold.  I love nothing more than for summer to come so I won't have to wear multiple layers every day.
4. Does your appetite increase or decrease during warmer months?Does it stay the same?  My appetite doesn't change a bunch, but I do tend to crave more fresh items in the summer - green salads, fruit salads, etc.
5. What is your favorite seasonal Summer fruit? Watermelon!
6. Would you prefer to spend a hot summer day at the mall or at a swimming pool? The pool - one thousand times over.  I hate the mall!
7. Are you more likely to tan or sunburn? I am one that tans very easily.  I slather on SPF 30 because I know I should.  I have only burned 3 times in my 32 years - I consider it good genes.
8. How does your routine change when Summer begins?  A little...but not really.  The biggest change is that I try to workout during lunch and weekend runs tend to be a lot earlier.
9. What is the temperature outside where you are today? The trusty iPhone says 93 right now. I call big fall BS on that.
10.  What is your favorite Summer holiday? I love Memorial Day.
 Now it’s your turn.  Don’t forget to post the answers on your own blog, then go  link up in the comments on Kenlie's blog!  Happy Monday, Friends!

1 comment:

  1. I love Memorial day, too. I love what it signifies (the respect for our fallen veterans). It doesn't hurt that it is the unofficial start to summer!

    ReplyDelete