Sunday, July 22, 2012

Still here

I am still here.  There isn't a ton to report, except that things have been busy, busy, busy!

  • NCRC Women's Beginner Running Program - The two orientations for the program were on Wednesday and Thursday of last week.  The first run for the program was on Saturday.  It looks like we have 85+/- participants this summer.  So awesome!  
  • CrossFit - Long story short, it's still kickin' my ass.  I feel like I am getting stronger every single day, but the workouts are still exhausting.
  • Paleo - Following the Paleo diet is going well.  I have discovered (the hard way) that reducing/eliminating glutens, etc. from daily living isn't all that bad except for when you end up accidentally eating glutens.  Makes for some not so fun side effects.
  • "Operation Fix Me" - My surgery is totally official.  I was pencilled in on Dr. Lambeth's calendar, but not on the hospital schedule.  I'm now on the schedule at Rex Hospital for surgery on Wednesday, November 28 at 7:15 a.m.  I cannot wait until that day.  
I am sure that I am missing something, but that's what comes to mind first.  The next few weeks will likely to continue to be busy, but vacation is just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment