If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Add your links there too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Quick Questions
1. What are your plans for Independence Day? The hubs and I plan to spend a little bit of time by the pool in the morning, if the weather isn't too hot. The mid-afternoon and evening will be spent hanging out and grilling with the in-laws.
2. What is the last thing interesting thing you drank? Hmmm.... I had a new cider yesterday that was delish - Fox Barrel Blackberry Pear.
3. Share on of your favorite quotes. "Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it, you will land among the stars" (Les Brown) and "Sometimes even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help" (Calvin, Calvin & Hobbs)
4. Name someone or something that makes you smile. My hubs (cheesy I know)
5. What will you/did you eat for lunch today? BIG salad with grilled chicken and Ken's Sweet Vidalia Onion dressing (a new fav!)
6. What’s the last movie that you watched and enjoyed? I have no clue. I have a bad habit of not being able to sit through (or stay awake) a whole movie.
7. Share something sweet and unexpected that someone did for you recently. I just started CrossFit a couple weeks ago. Last Sunday, I fell during the run portion of our "RunAround" workout. This, of course, caused me to be a little distracted and less motivated that normal. I have been told multiple times that CrossFit is a big family, everyone supports each other, etc. I saw it first hand that day. I was the last person outside for the run. Another CrossFit'er that I didn't know came back outside, ran to meet me and encouraged me all the way back to the box. It was awesome!
8. If you could spend ten days on vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go? I would have to choose a cruise, but only because it the only way I can completely remove myself from the distractions of the outside world. Last year, we went on a 4-day cruise and I wasn't willing to shell out the money for my cell phone to work, etc. I turned it off when we got on the ship and didn't turn it back on until we got off. It was glorious!
9. What are you currently reading? I just started reading The Paleo Diet by Dr. Loren Cordain. The book was recommended to me by several coaches and teammates (is that what you would call them) at CrossFit. Interesting so far.
10. Share at least one thing that you’re looking forward to this week. I am looking forward to my massage today. My chiropractor recommended that I get a massage to help with some of the tension in my body from my fall last week. I also am looking forward to a day off in the middle of the week with my hubs.
Now it’s your turn to answer the questions on your blog. Don’t forget to link up in the comments! Happy Monday!