Thursday, November 25, 2010

Blessed beyond measure

Today, I am thankful for:
  • My ultra supportive husband - Jason may get tired of hearing my little tyrannical rants or hearing this 'n that about running, but he rarely says he's tired of it.  He just sits there, lets me do my thing and we move on.  I am so thankful for the love that we share.
  • My family - My family and I may not always see eye-to-eye, but that doesn't mean we don't love and respect one another. 
  • My friends - What can one say about good friends?  Hmmm...  Other than the fact that I have the most awesome, supportive, funny, crazy, awesome friends a girl could ask for...
  • My health - I may be a little chubby, but I am healthy.  I am thankful that I have made some fairly significant lifestyle changes since the middle of this year and for my continued success with those lifestyle changes.
  • My home
  • My job
Although I could probably yammer on about all the things for which I am thankful, I will not.  Simply put, I am blessed beyond measure.  Here's to remembering the blessings every single day.

1 comment: