FMM: The Last Thing
2) What is the last movie you saw in a theater? The hubs and I went to see Bridesmaids a month or so ago.
3) Briefly describe the last person you saw today. I last saw a coworker that usually works from home. I think the last time I saw her was about 3 months ago. She has lost a ton of weight and looks amazing!
4) Which store did you most recently shop in? Bed Bath & Beyond
5) Who’s the last person you spoke to over the phone? My Daddy. I talk to him almost every morning on the way to work. We started the tradition when I left home to go to college (1998) and have been fairly consistent ever since
6) Where’s the last place you vacationed? The hubs and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary in May. We went on a 3-night Disney cruise, followed by 4-nights at the Polynesian Resort at Walt Disney World.
7) When was the last time you kissed someone of the opposite sex? This morning
8) What’s the last thing that made you laugh? A email from a friend... It wasn't a funny situation, but amusing how dumb people can be
9) What’s the latest app that you downloaded on your phone? My Fitness Pal
10) What’s the last kind thing you did for someone? I don't really know... I did help someone carry their dry cleaning out to their car this morning since I was going to have to wait in line.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions!