Monday, August 1, 2011

FMM - Girly Stuff

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here www.alltheweigh.com so everyone can see your FMM questions and answers.

FMM: Girly Questions
1. Do you like to shop? I do now!  When I first met my hubs, I hated shopping for clothes.  I think part of that had to do with how I felt about myself.  There are still times where I like to shop in the "hunt vs. hunted" way, but most of the time I enjoy taking my time and savoring the experience.

2. How often do you wear makeup? I wear makeup everyday.  On the weekends, I tend to go with less makeup than on a weekday.  I don't want to scare anyone that I work with, so makeup is a must!

3. How do you feel about nail polish? I admit it...  I am a nail biter.  Until the last month or so, I have had gel nails.  I recently got them removed and now get manicures with gel nail polish.  Hoping they will grow out soon.

4. Do you consider yourself to be a feminist?  Umm...  I don't think I am an uber feminist, but I do love strong, determined women.  I graduated from a women's college and being strong, determined, and all that jazz was embedded in us.  I think that women can do anything that they want, so long as they set their mind to it. 

5. What’s your biggest challenge as a woman? I think the biggest challenge for me is to accept me, but also be aware that I can't "let myself go" at the same time.  I need to be happy with certain parts of my physical appearance, etc. , while always working to maintain a healthy lifestyle, etc.  It is a very hard balance.

6. Do you wear skirts and dresses? I love to wear skirts and dresses in the summer.  When the weather gets cold, rarely will you see me in a skirt/dress because I detest panty hose/tights!

7. How do you feel about high heels? I tolerate them.  Most of the time, I save the heels for important meetings or times when I am going out and know that I will not be standing for a long time.  I am only 5'4" so sometimes I need the height and cute-factor :-)

8. Do you subscribe to magazines? If so, which ones? I currently subscribe to Weight Watchers, Whole Living, and Cooking Light.  I keep meaning to subscribe to Runner's World and/or Women's Running.

9. Do you shave your legs/wax/ use depilatory creams or go au naturale? I shave.

10. What do you like most about being a woman? Hmmm....  Is "almost everything" an ok answer?  I love to cook, bake, clean, organize, etc.  I think my most favorite part of being a woman is the stereotypical "caring" role.  I love doing things for others and just taking care of others.  It's just my thing...

Now it’s your turn to answer the questions! And don’t forget to link up at http://www.alltheweigh.com/!!

1 comment:

  1. I found numbers 5 & 10 tough to answer, but I like the way you've responded to them :)

    ReplyDelete