It’s time for FMM! If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here on Kenlie's blog and here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers.
FMM: 8 Taboo Topics
- How often do you read/watch the news? Multiple times throughout the day. I generally check the "goings on" on my phone in the morning and watch/read snipits throughout the day on various news sites.
- What is your opinion on beauty pageants? I don't love them, but at the same time I can see their value if they are indeed scholarship programs. It is so strange, but I guess I don't have a strong opinion either way.
- Would you date/marry someone who has different religious views than you? I would. I don't know that the lives of people my age revolves around religious views as it did in days gone by. I think that differences in people makes the world much more interesting.
- Do you follow politics? Yes, but I am not one to discuss politics outside of my home. I grew up in a home where my parents weren't terribly vocal about politics. I married into a family that is very involved in the political scene of my state. So, I am very interested, but I keep a lot of my opinions to myself until I know that I am in "safe" company (I don't do confrontation).
- How often do you talk about sex in your daily life and/or on your blog? Hmmm... So, this is still very taboo for me. I don't care to really talk about how much I talk about a taboo topic - guess it is my southern upbringing :-) …
- Does it make you uncomfortable when someone asks you about your salary/income? Does it ever happen? I think it is incredibly rude to talk about salary/income and for that matter money in general. If someone asks me about my salary/income, I tend to gloss right over their inquiry and act like they never said anything. Again, another thing that is probably part of my southern upbringing.
- Do you tag friends and family in pictures that you post on FB, or do you seek permission first? I tag friends and family in some pictures, but not that often as I do not put a lot of pictures of others on Facebook, etc.
- Can you be friends with people who have opposing views on ‘taboo’ topics? Again, I think differences of opinion make the world more interesting. While another person and I may not agree, doesn't mean that the difference in opinion couldn't create an interesting conversation, etc.