Monday, October 3, 2011

Friend Makin' Monday - Dream Vacation

It's Monday! If you’ve taken part in FMM you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add a link in the comments section here and at Kenlie's blog, All the Weigh, so we can all see your answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Ready for this week's topic?
Friend Makin' Monday:  Dream Vacation

If you were given two tickets that you (and someone you chose) could use to fly anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? 



I know it might sound cheesy, but I would fly to somewhere tropical with no cell phone service.  I love sitting by the beach, listening to the ocean waves with a fruity drink in my hand.  There is nothing better.  I would definitely try to find somewhere with no cell phone service (or ridiculously high international rates) so that I wouldn't be tempted to use my phone or other technology.  I am notorious for not enjoying vacation as much as I should because of technology interference.


Can I get my tickets tomorrow?? :-)

2 comments:

  1. I have trouble unplugging too. I gave up my blackberry a few years ago and that helped for a while, but I just gave in recently and am back to getting emails 24/7. I try to check in very infrequently on vacation, but I still check in, which kind of stinks. Came by from FMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the perfect vacation for my husband...we're tromping through a corn maze this weekend and he's on his cell phone dealing with work problems. Good grief! ;)

    ReplyDelete