If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section on Kenlie's blog (www.alltheweigh.com). The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
- What is your current relationship status? (Be as specific as you’d like to be!) Married to my awesome hubs! It will be 6 years in May.
- List a few qualities that you look for in a significant other… Handsome, considerate, funny, and just plain awesome!
- If you could choose to date one character in TV or film, who would you choose? And which characteristics are most appealing? Sadly, at this moment, I have no clue. Drawing a blank...
- How long should you date before becoming exclusive? I think it depends. Every single person and relationship is different.
- What are your thoughts on public displays of affection? I think holding hands, a few pecks/kisses are ok, but anymore than that isn't really my style. I feel like not everyone wants to see me kissing my hubs, etc.
- Do you kiss on the first date? I have, no big deal in my opinion.
- Biggest turn-off? Self-absorption
- What’s the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Smile
- How long do you/did you wait before becoming intimate? Again, I think it depends... I think it all depends on the "connection" shared by two people
- Describe your dream date. My favorite times with my husband have been pretty "ordinary" moments. While it wasn't a "date", I had an awesome time sitting at the Johnny Mercer pier with a few beers with him this summer. We talked about all kinds of random things and enjoyed the ocean breeze - nothin' better.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to go and link up in the comments.