Monday, November 28, 2011

Friend Makin' Monday - Holiday Shopping


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. 

Friend Makin’ Mondays: Holiday Shopping

  1. Do you like to shop? Most of the time
  2. Have you started shopping for Christmas gifts yet?  Yep.  I try to start picking up things in September/October.  I need to get to wrapping though.
  3. Did you shop on Black Friday?  If so, what did you buy?  Not this year (Thank goodness!)
  4. List a few of your favorite stores. Nordstrom, Belk, Crate&Barrel, Anne Taylor, Banana Republic
  5. What is the last thing you purchased for yourself (food and drinks excluded?) A new pair of cute Toms from Island Traders
  6. Do you prefer to shop in-store or online?  Usually in-store
  7. If you could purchase one thing that you don’t need at all for yourself today, what would it be?  Hmmm.... A nice, pretty new outfit.
  8. Does your significant other shop with you?  Do they love it/hate it? The hubs loves to shop, probably more than I do.  I don't know what I would do without his help when it comes to clothes!
  9. Do you shop at thrift stores? I have, but I get frustrated when I can't find anything.  I should probably give it another shot though.
  10. When you’re holiday shopping, do you make lists?  I tend to keep a general list on my phone with ideas.  Sometimes I stick to it and sometimes I don't.
Now it’s your turn so copy and paste, add your own answers then go to www.alltheweigh.com and link up!  Happy Monday friends!

2 comments:

  1. I really need to start my Christmas shopping earlier. I keep waiting for inspiration to strike and sometimes, that ends up happening AFTER the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom always used to start shopping really early too. If I had to buy a lot of presents I would definitely do it that way! Stopping by from FMM.

    ReplyDelete