- I am thankful for my husband.
- I am thankful for my best friend.
- I am thankful for my family.
- I am thankful for all my friends, past and present, as they have shaped (and continue to shape) me.
- I am thankful for my health.
- I am thankful that every single day, I have the opportunity to be better than I was the day before.
- I am happy for the beautiful sun that shines, the rain that falls, and all things that make me know there is a greater being.
Bottom line... I am thankful for all the blessings that have been bestowed upon me. I am not deserving of all the blessings, but I do my best to cherish them. Enjoy this time with your family and friends, wherever you are. Be thankful for your blessings, even when they don't seem like blessings.