Sunday, December 4, 2011

Pushing "Reset"

I am pushing the "reset" button on my weight loss - starting today.  The past few month has been a little off.  First I was preparing for my second half marathon.  After that was over, I started dealing with some fairly serious low blood sugar issues.  During the past month, I haven't crossed over my "I don't ever want to get back to that number" weight, but I am getting close.  


Yesterday sealed the deal...  I had two episodes of very low blood sugar - 52 and 40 - after eating a balanced lunch.  There's no rhyme or reason to it.  It is beyond frustrating and is taxing on me, but also on my relationship with my hubs.  He is beyond supportive, but the fact that it is happening at all frustrates him to no end. 


So, here's to starting anew.  Some of my goals for the week:

  • Track every morsel that goes into my body in Weight Watchers and MyFitnessPal
  • Only drink coffee, water or Crystal Light
  • Get up and move for a minimum of 30 minutes per day - runs at lunch, gym after work, walking video at home before work...The possibilities are endless
  • Keep with the "rule" of "If I don't pack it, I can't eat it..." - no mindless snacking on miscellaneous goodies brought into the office  

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on getting back on track, I myself am doing the same thing this week, felt a bit out of control last week of mindless snacking and not logging it. Time to "reset" my mind this week! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete