Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Tour of our Home

I have been slack about posting the Christmas decor pictures.  My mother-in-law and father-in-law helped the hubs and I with Christmas decorations the Sunday before Thanksgiving.  This has been our little tradition since 2005 and it works well for us.  My father-in-law brings the tree up from the storage room, my mother-in-law and hubs decorate.  You may ask what I do while they decorate...  I am usually being the "bartender" and fixing a yummy dinner.  It works perfectly.  My mother-in-law has an awesome knack for decorating, but most especially at decorating for Christmas.  

So, without further ado...

Welcome to our home!

My mother-in-law made this awesome wreath for us.  Isn't it pretty!?!

Details on each side of the front door...


Santa and reindeer on the foyer table.

The "sports"/UNC tree in our office 

Our main tree with lots of pretty packages

I love this Santa!  He is the perfect addition to our hutch.  Even Santa loves a good martini!

Our dining table setting.

My other favorite Santa... He keeps me company while I am baking.



No comments:

Post a Comment