If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: I am…
1. I am good at…cooking, baking, organizing...
2. I am happy when…I am on top of staying healthy and spending time with those I care about the most.
3. I am working on... trying to "let go" a little more. I am quite the control freak and sometimes it gets in the way of my having a good time.
4. I am interested in… learning more about creating and maintaining a healthy lifestyle, traveling, learning about the "rest method" for exercising
5. I am always… happy to go to work, but happier to head home!
6. I am enjoying… my updated attitude toward my goal of a healthy life!
7. I am in… North Carolina! I don't plan to leave the state until the Disney Princess Half in February.
8. I am reading…nothing. I started Listening is an Act of Love but haven't made it past the first few chapters
9. I am concerned about…getting my Christmas shopping done and wrapping all the gifts pretty!
10. I am looking forward to… seeing my parents this weekend, celebrating Christmas in Raleigh, the heading to my hometown the weekend after Christmas!
Now it’s your turn! Don’t forget to link up at www.alltheweigh.com.