FMM: Have You Ever?
1. …traveled outside of your home country? Nope... We were going to get off the cruise ship in May in the Bahamas, but the hubs' wheelchair wasn't cooperating.
2. …performed on stage in front of at least 1,000 people? Not on a stage, but I would count the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. During my sophomore year in high school, our band traveled to Macy's. You perform a very short 3-minute show right in front of the store. So cool!
3. …watched an episode of Jersey Shore? Never
4. …baked a cake from scratch? If so, what’s your specialty? Yep. I have tried to recreate my Granny Brown's chocolate cake and Jason's Mimi's Chocolate Pound Cake. Unfortunately, both tasted ok but just weren't the real thing. I have decided to stick with cookies.
5. …worked in a grocery store? Nope
6. …dated someone who was your best friend first? No.
7. …made a difference in someone’s life during Christmas? The hubs and I feel like we are doing something special each year when we adopt angels from the Salvation Army Angel Tree. We usually adopt a brother and sister. We have the most fun picking out clothing and toys for them. The only thing that would make it better would be to be able to keep in touch with the family all year and buy throughout the year.
8. …been on TV? Not sure, I don't think so.
9. …had cosmetic surgery? Not yet. I would love to have some surgery to "put things back where they go" after I lose some more weight. I am just a big ole chicken though.
10. …learned a second language? If so, what else do you speak? I took French in high school and Spanish in college. Needless to say, I know just enough of both languages to get me in trouble.