- Move with pace, purpose, and intention every single day. I did ok with this goal. I know that I have missed many days of the year, but I did workout more than 4 days a week most weeks. This was an accomplishment for me for sure!
- Run at least one race per month. I completed 11 races this year, including 2 half marathons! I would like to continue to set a goal to run at least 12 races per year.
- Run a half marathon. I did TWO half marathons this year!!! I completed my very first half marathon on May 14 with Sarah, Alisha and Shruthi. The second was the OBX Half Marathon with Debbie on November 13. I am beyond proud of myself and can't wait to do another!
- Continue to do well on Weight Watchers. I have done well with tracking my food via an online tool all year. Unfortunately, the weight loss hasn't come that easy. I feel good in my clothes and can wear things I couldn't wear before, but the pounds don't seem to be coming off. I will continue working hard on this goal in 2012.
- Run at least 700 miles in 2011. As of Christmas Eve, I have run 712 miles this year! To be honest, I was shocked by actually accomplishing this goal. Must set a new mileage goal for 2012!
- Volunteer with the NCRC Women's Beginner Running Program. Accomplished! The program started in late July and ran through late September. I had a great time and got to know some more great women. AWESOME!
- Continue to work on my overall transformation. I feel like I continue to make progress, but there is always work to be done. I will continue to keep this as a goal.
All-in-all, it looks like the 2011 goals were a success! There's always going to be room for improvement, but I feel great about what I accomplished in 2011. Now it is time to start thinking of new goals for 2012.