Monday, April 23, 2012

Friend Makin' Monday - Q & A


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so everyone see your FMM questions and answers. Feel free to add your links  too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

FMM: Q & A

 
1. Share one thing that has changed about you since you began blogging.  I love that I have learned so much from "random" people I don't know.  I feel like their insight and advice has helped me transform even more.
2. If you were forced to give up chocolate or potato chips for an entire year which one would you choose to live without?  Potato chips
3. What’s more attractive?  A man in a suit, or a man in uniform?  I used to prefer a man in uniform, now my tastes lean toward a man in a suit.
4. If you could be a guest star on a reality show which one would it be? What Not to Wear or another one of those types of shows, but not in the totally embarrassing way - just to get the $5000 wardrobe!
5. What is the last meal that you prepared for yourself?  Last night's dinner - Spicy Chicken Penne
6. Is your hair colored, or is it natural?  Natural light brown/dirty blonde with some streaks of extra blonde color for texture
7. If you could leave town today and go anywhere, where would you go?  The beach - lounge chair, book, and a beer!
8. Do you prefer to exercise at the gym, at home or outside?  I prefer to be outside.  I do go to the gym several times a week out of sheer necessity.
9. Have you ever asked someone out on a date?  Ummm, no.  Totally not my style.
10. How many cups of coffee do you drink on an average day? Oh my - 4 or 5 cups?  I am always cold and that's my method to get warm at work.
11. Do you pack lightly, or do you over pack?  I am probably a "just right" packer.  I am very methodical (surprise, surprise) when I pack.  I tend to bring 1 extra set of clothing and that's it.
12. What color are your nails now?  Pink Flamenco (OPI)
13. If you could have lunch with one notable (living) person who inspires you who would it be?  Wow... I don't have a clue.  I would be interested in having a good discussion with Rachel Maddow.  
14. Who is your favorite professional athlete? I don't follow pro sports very well, but I would love to talk to Josh Hamilton about his journey to where he is now.
15. Gum or mints?  Mints
16. Have you ever eaten crawfish? Ewww...Heck no!
17. List one or more human characteristics that are a complete turn-off.  I cannot stand people that are arrogant!
18.  What is your favorite season?  Summer!!
19. Do you prefer to shake hands or hug?  Southern girls love hugs!
20. Can you quote lines from Saved by the Bell from memory?  If so, what’s your favorite?  Nope.  
Now it’s your turn!  Take a few moments to post your answers, then  link up in the comments at All The Weigh!
Happy Monday Friends!

1 comment: