If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Add your links there too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Friend Makin’ Mondays: Trigger Foods
- Are there foods in your life that always seem to trigger overeating? Yep! I don't know that I have ever met someone without trigger foods!
- If so, what are they? Oreos, E.L. Fudge Cookies, York Peppermint Patties
- When are you most likely to give into strong cravings? Probably when I am in the car driving long-ish distances
- Are you more likely to be triggered by salty foods or sugary foods? No doubt - sugar!
- How do you get back on track after overeating? I just track it, make a plan and move on. Most of the time, the plan involves eating as many whole foods as I can for as many days in a row as possible.
- Are there any foods that you allow yourself to eat without limits? Nope. I have to measure everything or I will definitely go off the deep end.
- Do you notice a change in your emotions while eating trigger foods? I haven't ever really thought about it... I guess I would say that I am happy while I am eating it. However, as soon as the last piece of cookie, etc. is gone I am terribly sad, upset, disappointed.
- Do you have a strategy to keep yourself from overeating trigger foods? I do my best to avoid my trigger foods in general. If I am in a situation where I feel like indulging, I purchase an individual pack of the item at a convenience store so that I have a set amount... No purchasing big packs of cookies or bags of Peppermint Patties!
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to link up in the comments at AllTheWeigh! Happy Monday!