Tuesday, April 17, 2012

New Recipe 22 - Southwestern Sweet Potato and Black Bean Hash

The "Meatless Monday" selections continue to be awesome!  


I love that there are so many bloggers that follow the "Meatless Monday" mantra and/or are vegetarian.  It makes finding delicious and interesting recipes a lot easier.  


Last week, I looked through some of my menu/grocery list files from 2009 and 2010.  I saw a couple weeks where I prepared recipes that I found on EllySaysOpa.  I remembered enjoying many of the recipes, so I was on the hunt.


I came across her recipe for Southwestern Sweet Potato and Black Bean Hash.  It looked absolutely yummy!  


Elly's recipe was the ticket!  I realize now that I am looking at her picture compared to mine that mine was a little "juicier" than hers.  So, next time, the only change I think I will make will be less water.


Looking for a yummy Meatless Monday meal - try this!      

No comments:

Post a Comment