If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your blog then add your link in the comments section on Kenlie's blog at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Add your links there too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Getting To Know Each Other
- What is your favorite color? Everyone thinks my favorite color is pink, but I really love a this deep-jewel toned blue (would that be considered teal?)
- Share one or more of your talents. Hmm... I'd say that my ridiculous ability to organize it a talent.
- If you were spending the day getting to know someone new, where would you want to go? I think that going to a local museum or park and talking over a steaming hot cup of coffee would be perfect.
- What is your favorite meal? Seafood! Almost any form of seafood, especially shrimp.
- Do you prefer to text or talk? Depends...The only time I would say I enjoy talking on the phone is with my best friend, Margaret. Otherwise, texting is more than sufficient.
- Share something about yourself that might surprise someone that you’re getting to know. (These questions are hard...) I'd say that most people would be surprised to know that I am an introvert. I put on a pretty good show, but it wipes me out!
- Do you color your hair? Heck yes! Like most toe-head people, I keep my hair highlighted.
- Do you wear glasses or contacts? I wear glasses 99% of the time. I am seriously considering trying contacts (again) when I go to the eye doctor in April.
- What is your favorite breakfast food? I love, love, love my breakfast casserole (adapted from Health-Bent)
- Would your friends say that you’re sarcastic? Probably not. I have the ability to throw out a "zinger" occasionally, but I don't really do sarcasm.
- Do you prefer salty or sweet? Can I have both? Nothing like popcorn and M&M's mixed together.
- What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Smile. Gotta have a kind smile.
- What is the last movie you watched? Hangover II on Saturday morning when our smoke detector woke me up at 3:15 a.m. That movie is ridiculous, but it was the only thing on
- Are you religious? I believe in God, but I do not go to church.
- Are you a neat freak, a slob, or somewhere in between? I am definitely more on the neat freak side, but sometimes I do become a little lazy.
- Share something from your bucket list that you hope to do someday. It seems silly, but I really want to go across a set of monkey bars. I was never able to do it as a kid and I am gonna do it!
- Are you a risk taker, or do you prefer to play it safe? I am one to play it safe, but will venture out and take a risk occasionally.
- Have you ever worn braces? Yep - 3 times
- Would you rather spend an evening at a theater or at a club? No question - theater
- If you could have three wishes, what would one of them be? Complete health for me, Happiness for all around me, and well I think the happiness one will probably take up two
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to link up in the comments at www.alltheweigh.com! Happy Monday!