Last week I made a menu plan for the week, but it wasn't too interesting considering that it was a short week. Well, this week, are are finally back on track.
Here's how this week is shaping up:
- Sunday (brunch): Paleo Breakfast Casserole with fruit
- Sunday (dinner): Southwestern Turkey and Vegetable Soup
- Monday: Grilled Teriyaki Pork; Roasted Broccoli; Sauteed Mushrooms
- Tuesday: Spaghetti (noodles for Jason; zucchini "noodles" for me)
- Wednesday: On your town (I have a meeting for Girls on the Run)
- Thursday: Aimee's Quick Chicken; Sauteed Spinach
- Friday: Out with my running buddies and their spouses!
Two of the recipes this week are completely new and I plan to review them later this week. The Aimee's Quick Chicken is an oldie and goodie in our home. It makes me smile when Jason requests this dish because it was the first meal I ever cooked for him. It's awesome to think that the first meal I cooked for him continues to be a favorite.