Sunday, January 6, 2013

{Weekly Menu}

The menu planning has been a hit or miss since November 28.  Sure, we've had plenty of meals at home...  The first week after surgery, we had meals delivered by friends and family.  The weeks since the 1st week of recovery have been a mish-mash of take-out, previously prepared foods from the freezer or "fend for yourself" meals.

Last week I made a menu plan for the week, but it wasn't too interesting considering that it was a short week.  Well, this week, are are finally back on track.

Here's how this week is shaping up:

Two of the recipes this week are completely new and I plan to review them later this week.  The Aimee's Quick Chicken is an oldie and goodie in our home.  It makes me smile when Jason requests this dish because it was the first meal I ever cooked for him.  It's awesome to think that the first meal I cooked for him continues to be a favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment