If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Before Photos
- Are you on a weight-loss journey? Have you lost weight in the past? Are you trying to lose it now? Yep. My heaviest weight was about 340 pounds, give or take, in 1999. I lost a ton of weight, but crept up to around 220 pounds after I got married. My goal now is to stay in the healthy range for my height.
- Do you like being in pictures, or do you shy away from the camera? I used to loathe being in pictures. Now, I don't mind it too much.
- Does looking at old photos of yourself motivate you? Sometimes it motivates me to look at old pictures; sometimes it just makes me incredibly sad. I wish I could go back and make the "old me" smile...
- Weight-loss bloggers, do you post progress pictures on your blog? I wouldn't consider myself a "weight-loss blogger" but I do post pictures of myself often. This isn't necessarily about showing progress, but you can see the difference in many pictures.
- Will you share a before photo with us (even if you don’t have an after yet?) Yep! Here's a few...
|Meredith College Fire & Water Dinner (April 1999) - I am on the back row, far left|
|With my younger cousin in November 1999|
|College Mission Trip (March 2000) - I am second from the left (about 350 +/- pounds)|