If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
- Are you proactive, or do you procrastinate? I am proactive 95% of the time. If I really don't want to do something, I tend to procrastinate for a little bit.
- Do you eat breakfast everyday? If so, what’s a typical meal like? Yep! Right now, I make little muffin frittatas on Sunday to have ready for the week. I usually add some turkey sausage or deli meat to my breakfast mix for a little extra protein.
- How much time do you spend watching TV on an average day? The TV always seems to be on in our house, but is more noise than anything else. If I actually sit down to watch a show, I quickly fall asleep.
- Do you talk on the phone, or do you prefer e-mail and/or text messages? It really all depends. I am on the phone a lot for work, so I don't love talking on the phone to most people. I tend to do a lot of emailing because I like to be able to go back and re-read messages, etc.
- Do you exercise in the morning, afternoon or evening? A little of all, depending on the season. In the summer, I try to get in a morning run several days a week. In the winter, I run at lunch and tend to go to the gym or yoga at night.
- Do you take time for yourself regularly? If so, how do you spend that time? I would say that I do ok with "me time". Sometimes, I think me time can be exercising and sometimes I enjoy going to get a pedicure, or window shopping, etc.
- How often do you make your bed? Everyday
- Do you plan meals? If so, how far in advance? I plan our evening meals for the week on the Thursday/Friday before. I also have a general idea of what I am going to take for lunch most days before grocery shopping for the week. I plan my meals for work days during my lunch on the preceding day - makes packing a lot easier!
- Do you wake up at the same time everyday? I wake up at 5:40 a.m. on weekdays. On the weekend, I set the clock if I have a run, but normally don't sleep much past 7 a.m.
- How often do you brush your teeth? As soon as I wake up in the morning and before bed. If I get a funky taste in my mouth during the day, I have an extra toothbrush in my desk.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to link up in the comments! Happy Monday!