Monday, February 6, 2012

Friend Makin' Monday - Habits


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules.  If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers.  The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

FMM: Habits


  1. Are you proactive, or do you procrastinate?  I am proactive 95% of the time.  If I really don't want to do something, I tend to procrastinate for a little bit.
  2. Do you eat breakfast everyday? If so, what’s a typical meal like?  Yep!  Right now, I make little muffin frittatas on Sunday to have ready for the week.  I usually add some turkey sausage or deli meat to my breakfast mix for a little extra protein.
  3. How much time do you spend watching TV on an average day? The TV always seems to be on in our house, but is more noise than anything else.  If I actually sit down to watch a show, I quickly fall asleep.
  4. Do you talk on the phone, or do you prefer e-mail and/or text messages?  It really all depends.  I am on the phone a lot for work, so I don't love talking on the phone to most people.  I tend to do a lot of emailing because I like to be able to go back and re-read messages, etc.
  5. Do you exercise in the morning, afternoon or evening?  A little of all, depending on the season.  In the summer, I try to get in a morning run several days a week.  In the winter, I run at lunch and tend to go to the gym or yoga at night.
  6. Do you take time for yourself regularly? If so, how do you spend that time?  I would say that I do ok with "me time".  Sometimes, I think me time can be exercising and sometimes I enjoy going to get a pedicure, or window shopping, etc.
  7. How often do you make your bed? Everyday
  8. Do you plan meals? If so, how far in advance?  I plan our evening meals for the week on the Thursday/Friday before.  I also have a general idea of what I am going to take for lunch most days before grocery shopping for the week.  I plan my meals for work days during my lunch on the preceding day - makes packing a lot easier!
  9. Do you wake up at the same time everyday?  I wake up at 5:40 a.m. on weekdays.  On the weekend, I set the clock if I have a run, but normally don't sleep much past 7 a.m.
  10. How often do you brush your teeth?  As soon as I wake up in the morning and before bed.  If I get a funky taste in my mouth during the day, I have an extra toothbrush in my desk.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to link up in the comments!  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment