If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
- Where did your most recent trip take you? As far as traveling anywhere other than to visit my parents at the beach... Some girlfriends and I traveled to Nags Head/Kitty Hawk to run the OBX Half Marathon.
- Is there a place that you’d like to visit that you haven’t yet? If so, where? There's always a list of places I would love to go - Greece, the Netherlands, Belize, etc. I don't really have a reason why I want to go to these places other than to go.
- Do you travel lightly, or do you cram as much into your luggage as possible? I am pretty methodical with my packing... I pack what I need and a few extra "just in case" items.
- Do your eating and exercise habits change when you travel? If so, how? I try very hard to keep my same eating habits and schedule when I am traveling. I tend to have issues with extremely low blood sugar if I don't eat on my normal schedule. I try to exercise when I am away from home, but it definitely isn't my #1 priority.
- Tell us about a place you’ve been that you’d like to go back to. The Bahamas... We went on a cruise last year and weren't able to get off the boat because of an issue with my husband's wheelchair. Atlantis looked beautiful and I want go back!
- Do you prefer to travel at a certain time of year? Nah, we will go anytime...
- If you had to choose, would you go to the beach or the mountains? I would definitely choose the beach! I love the beach. I am growing to love the mountains though.
- Have you ever needed a passport to travel? Yes, for our cruise last May. I think it is a good idea to have one even if you might not need it.
- Do you collect anything in your travels? We tend to pick up Christmas ornaments. It is great to remember different adventures when putting up the tree each year.
- Where do you plan to go next? We leave for Walt Disney World on Friday morning! I am running the Disney Princess Half Marathon on Sunday!
Now it’s your turn! Don’t forget to share a link in the comments! Happy Monday!