Monday, February 20, 2012

Friend Makin' Monday - Travel


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers.  The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts.  Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

FMM: Travel


  1. Where did your most recent trip take you?  As far as traveling anywhere other than to visit my parents at the beach... Some girlfriends and I traveled to Nags Head/Kitty Hawk to run the OBX Half Marathon.
  2. Is there a place that you’d like to visit that you haven’t yet?  If so, where?  There's always a list of places I would love to go - Greece, the Netherlands, Belize, etc.  I don't really have a reason why I want to go to these places other than to go.
  3. Do you travel lightly, or do you cram as much into your luggage as possible?  I am pretty methodical with my packing...  I pack what I need and a few extra "just in case" items.
  4. Do your eating and exercise habits change when you travel? If so, how?  I try very hard to keep my same eating habits and schedule when I am traveling.  I tend to have issues with extremely low blood sugar if I don't eat on my normal schedule.  I try to exercise when I am away from home, but it definitely isn't my #1 priority.
  5. Tell us about a place you’ve been that you’d like to go back to. The Bahamas...  We went on a cruise last year and weren't able to get off the boat because of an issue with my husband's wheelchair.  Atlantis looked beautiful and I want go back!
  6. Do you prefer to travel at a certain time of year?  Nah, we will go anytime...
  7. If you had to choose, would you go to the beach or the mountains? I would definitely choose the beach!  I love the beach.  I am growing to love the mountains though.
  8. Have you ever needed a passport to travel?  Yes, for our cruise last May.  I think it is a good idea to have one even if you might not need it.
  9. Do you collect anything in your travels?  We tend to pick up Christmas ornaments.  It is great to remember different adventures when putting up the tree each year.
  10. Where do you plan to go next?  We leave for Walt Disney World on Friday morning!  I am running the Disney Princess Half Marathon on Sunday!
Now it’s your turn! Don’t forget to share a link in the comments!  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment