Monday, March 12, 2012

Friend Makin' Monday - Bookworms


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please add your links too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!


FMM: Bookworms (Revisited) 

  1. How often do you read for pleasure?  I usually have at least one book going, but I go through phases where I am not really reading much.
  2. Are you currently reading a book?  If so, which one?  Not right now.  I started reading Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close last month, but haven't made it too far.  I also downloaded Home Front before our recent trip to Florida, but haven't started it.
  3. Do you subscribe to any magazines and/or newspapers?  If so, which ones?  Somehow or another, I have ended up with a ton of magazines...Not sure how that happened.  J and I subscribe to Time Magazine.  I also get Weight Watchers, Cooking Light, Clean Eating, and Whole Living.
  4. Do you prefer reading traditional books or using an e-reader?  I like both... I try not to buy too many traditional books because of the issue with storage. 
  5. How often do you go to the bookstore?  Not very often.  I depend on recommendations of others to find books versus skimming book covers at the store.
  6. Do you read at the gym? Nope, the up-and-down makes it hard to keep things straight.
  7. Have you ever been a member of a book club?  Kinda...I get invited to a Book Club every month, but it seems like I can never go.
  8. Do you wear glasses when you read? Yep.  I wear them almost all the time even though they are only meant for reading.
  9. Has anyone read the Hunger Games?  If so, would you recommend it?  Haven't read it...  Some friends have recommended it.
  10. What is your favorite thing about reading?  I just love to read and imagine the scenes just like a movie.  Nice and relaxing.

1 comment:

  1. Came by from FMM. I enjoyed Extremely Loud, but I could see it being easy to put down and walk away from...

    ReplyDelete